sábado, 30 de agosto de 2008

Beauty hides in the deep


Doppler effect



Just before dawn comes

Sadness is on

Just one more moment

And I am leaving


Few words on a small note

While you are asleep

I can only steal away

Thats how I tend to be

There are thing I never get to say

The fear in me always in the way

A broken heart never mended

A hurt I can never forget


A little pearl

Locked in a shell

Can not explain

Each breath Im taking

Can not find the means to an end

To move create one liberated moment



Beauty hides in the deep. Beauty hides in the deep

But its so hard to find. Being wrapped up inside


I always wonder

Why dont I feel

What the world out there is like

And how I can fit in

I dont expect you to know me


Or how I lost all my dreams

When I cant even find myself

In the choices I made
I want you to knowI’ll never forget you

No hay comentarios: